Our Mission: We are proud to offer to our local baseball little leagues summer, fall, and winter opportunities. Three major areas of growth to help serve our young athletes include: higher level of fundamental instruction; increased practice time; and more live game experience.
Must be a registered baseball player to participate!
20 PLAYER MAXIMUM PER CLINIC AND LEAGUE DAY
Give Back Program: Next Level Performance is excited to work with local youth athletes and would be honored to donate 10% of all registration fees to your little league. Be sure to mention which softball league you belong to during the registration process online.
10% OF ALL REGISTRATION FEES GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE LEAGUE!!
Fall Mini Camps: Ages 8 to 12
Cost: 55$ per clinic
Time: 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Oct 16th : Hitting clinic – (NLP) 10 check points to hitting
- Oct 17th : Pitching clinic – (NLP) 7 check points to pitching
- Oct 18th : Catchers clinic – (NLP) receiving, framing, blocking, footwork
Indoor Instructional Fall/Winter Leagues: Ages 4 to 12
Each league day consists of a 30 min practice & 1 hour of live game play.
Cost: 99$ per seasonal league
Age brackets: 4-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Fall League: September 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th & October 7th
- Winter League: November 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th & December 2nd