Our Mission: We are proud to offer to our local baseball little leagues summer, fall, and winter opportunities. Three major areas of growth to help serve our young athletes include: higher level of fundamental instruction; increased practice time; and more live game experience.
Must be a registered baseball player to participate!
20 PLAYER MAXIMUM PER CLINIC AND LEAGUE DAY
Give Back Program: Next Level Performance is excited to work with local youth athletes and would be honored to donate 10% of all registration fees to your little league. Be sure to mention which softball league you belong to during the registration process online.
10% OF ALL REGISTRATION FEES GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE LEAGUE!!
Mini Camps: Ages 8 to 12
Cost: 55$ per clinic
- FALL - Oct 16th: 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- WINTER - Dec 7th: 5:30 - 8:30 PM
- FALL - Oct 17th: 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- WINTER - Dec 8th: 5:30 - 8:30 PM
- FALL - Oct 18th: 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- WINTER - Dec. 9th: 5:30 - 8:30 PM
Indoor Instructional Fall/Winter Leagues: Ages 7 to 13
Each league day consists of a 30 min practice & 1 hour of live game play.
Cost: 99$ per seasonal league
Time: 5:30 - 7:00 PM (Minors); 7:00 - 8:30 PM (Majors)
Age brackets: Minors (7-8) & Majors (9-13)
- Fall League: September 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th & October 7th
- Winter League: October 23rd, 25th, 30th, November 1st, 8th & 20th