A.) Next Level has built a comprehensive leadership development curriculum that follows the format of
REFLECT – DIRECT – CONNECT. Every conference will require the student-athlete to:
- REFLECT on who they are as a person,
- DIRECT their life down the right path to achieve their goals, and
- CONNECT with those around them that they have the opportunity to lead and positively influence.
Scott and Tim deliver the Next Level message in a way that is inspiring, relevant, and sincere—sharing real stories from their successes and failures, and challenging student-athletes to rise as leaders in their teams, schools, and communities.
Along the way, real issues are addressed, including:
- social issues and pressures
- building confidence
- hard work
- goal setting
- appropriate use of social media
- handling disappointment and failure
- overcoming adversity
…and many more.
A.) This is entirely up to the athletic director. In the past we’ve seen schools send any student-athlete desiring to be team captain to our leadership conferences. We’ve also done conferences with schools to kick-off their fall, winter, and spring sports seasons, or to culminate a great year and kick-off summer training on the right foot. We are happy to help you select the right group of athletes for your Next Level leadership conference!