Speed & Agility
Dominate on the field. Lead off it.
Next Level Performance’s speed & agility training enables all athletes to improve their performance across multiple sports with an emphasis on explosion, quickness, proper technique, and injury prevention. Every training session includes leadership & character development that goes beyond the game.
COACH: Bob Vezeau, CSCS
Bob brings unparalleled experience to NLP, having spent 20 years as a collegiate strength & conditioning coach, including 8 at the Division 1 level. A graduate of Springfield College in Massachusetts, Bob holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Exercise Science, as well as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist certification. During his time as a collegiate strength coach at the University of Virginia and Western Michigan University Bob developed and mentored 19 drafted professional athletes (NFL and NHL) and 6 Super Bowl Champions.
- Male & female student athletes grades 3 – 12
- Fall Sessions, Mondays and Wednesdays: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Winter Sessions, Mondays and Wednesdays: 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Fall Session 3: October 30 – November 22
- Fall Session 4: November 27 – December 20
- Winter Session 1: January 8 – 31
- Winter Session 2: February 5 – 28
- Winter Session 3: March 5 – 28
- Session Pre-register: $120 ($15/class)
- Punch card (10 classes): $150
- Drop-in: $20/class
- The Dome Sports Center (12733 N. US Highway 131, Schoolcraft)