Strength & Conditioning
Dominate on the field. Lead off it.
Next Level Performance’s strength training program focuses on the foundations of proper technique and functionally sound movement. As basic techniques are mastered, athletes will progress to more advanced movements. Key pillars of the program include:
- Explosive Power – plyometrics and basic olympic lifts
- Strength – functional approach, focus on upper body, lower body & core
- Speed & Vertical – Vertimax, speed bands, sleds & proper form
- Flexibility – myofascial release, various forms of stretching, muscle activation
- Injury Reduction – identify & correct muscular imbalances, balance & stabilization
COACH: Former D-1 Strength Coach, Bob Vezeau CSCS
Bob brings unparalleled experience to NLP, having spent 20 years as a collegiate strength & conditioning coach, including 8 at the Division 1 level. A graduate of Springfield College in Massachusetts, Bob holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Exercise Science, as well as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist certification. During his time as a collegiate strength coach at the University of Virginia and Western Michigan University Bob developed and mentored 19 drafted professional athletes (NFL and NHL) and 6 Super Bowl Champions.
- Male & female student athletes grades 6 – 12
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 5:00 – 6:00 PM (Speed & Agility 6:00 – 7:00 PM)
- Session 1: September 6 – 27
- Session 2: October 9 – 26
- Session 3: October 30 – November 22
- Session 4: November 27 – December 20
- Session Pre-register: $160 ($20/class)
- Add Speed & Agility for an additional $80!
- The Dome Sports Center (12733 N. US Highway 131, Schoolcraft)