Dominate on the field. Lead off it.
The Next Level Performance soccer development program philosophy harnesses a “development first” theory, in which the athletes will be challenged mentally and physically on a personal level to bring about the best aspects of their own game. Each training session is infused with leadership guidance that will improve every athlete’s game.
COACH: Keenan Boulnemour
A graduate of Vicksburg High School, Keenan was an Academic All-State selection in both soccer and track & field, as he carried a 3.84 GPA and was a 2-time team captain. Keenan went on to play soccer on scholarship at Siena Heights University where he broke into the starting lineup for the Saints as a freshman, was named a captain and had a successful career. While at SHU, Keenan was also an active leader of the campus Fellowship of Christian Athletes program.
- Male & Female athletes ages 12 – 17
- Mondays: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Mondays: 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Co-ed Scrimmage with Instruction:
- Wednesdays: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- Session 1: April 10 – May 17 (6 weeks)
- Session 2: May 22 – June 28 (6 weeks)
- Session 3: July 10 – August 16 (6 weeks)
- Pre-register: $210 ($35 per class)
- Drop-in: $40/class
- The Dome (12733 N. US Highway 131, Schoolcraft)
Team Soccer Training
Put your summer soccer preparation in the hands of NLP’s soccer performance coach, Keenan Boulnemour. We deliver college-level preseason training, tailored to your team’s needs. Every training session includes leadership & character development that goes beyond the game.
- The NLP team & trailer come to your school/facility
- Flat rate price – $100/session regardless of number of athletes.