Led by former college basketball player and 25 year high school coaching veteran Ben Neal, NLP basketball brings tailored instruction for both perimeter and post players through personalized drill work, fundamental skill development and video analysis.
COACH: Ben Neal
Ben brings over 25 years of basketball experience, and he couldn’t be more excited to share his knowledge and passion with the NLP athletes. Playing basketball and baseball at Vicksburg High School, Ben earned conference and state awards, and after graduation, he took his talents to Lake Michigan Community College to play both basketball and baseball; there a knee injury ended his playing days. Following his passion for athletics, Ben earned a secondary teaching degree from Western Michigan University and started his coaching career in 1991, and since then, he has successfully coached all levels of basketball, including 10 years of men and women’s varsity basketball. However, training individual and small groups of athletes is where his passion lies, and his commitment to improving on-court skills and building effective leaders who make a difference in their world are his greatest desires as a professional trainer.
- Male and Female athletes Grades 5 – 12
- Middle School Boys: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Middle School Girls: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- High School Boys & Girls: 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Session 1: March 20 – April 17 (No class April 3)
- Session 2: April 24 – May 22
- More sessions will be scheduled, check back soon!
- Session 1: $120 ($30/class)
- Session 2: $150 ($30/class)
- Drop-in: $40/class
- Lighthouse Church (4321 S. 11th St., Kalamazoo)